Top 10 tokens by Development Activity in the last 1 month.
Santiment Data shows the top 10 tokens development activity over the last 30 days based on a number of pure development- related ‘events’ in the project’s public Github repository. (not counted: comments on issues, forks, stars, etc.).
- Status (SNT) – Status is a secure messaging app, crypto wallet, and Web3 browser built with state of the art technology.
- Aragon (ANT) – Aragon is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Decentraland (MANA) – Decentraland (MANA) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain. A virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
- MakerDAO (MKR) – A fully-decentralized stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. Digital currency that can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Multi-Collateral Dai is a token of the Maker Protocol, which includes the Dai Savings Rate (DSR) and additional collateral asset types.
- Chainlink (LINK) – Your smart contracts connected to real world data events and payments. Reliable tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain.
- Synthetix (SNT) – Formerly Havven, is a cryptoasset-backed network that enables the creation of on-chain synthetic assets.
- AugurProject (REP) – A prediction market protocol owned and operated by the people that use it.
- OmiseGO(OMG) is a company whose mission is to enable people to securely access financial services, invest, exchange and spend digital assets.
- 0x Protocol (ZRX) – A protocol that facilitates low friction peer-to-peer exchange of ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.